- Central Technology leads the way as Derbyshire’s first supplier for Government’s G-Cloud iii June 13, 2013
- Central Technology launches Cloud Drive June 6, 2013
- The Microsoft Software Asset Management Review Explained (Yes, It’s An Audit) June 4, 2013
- Recipe for Success – Newbold Community School storms Young Enterprise Awards May 1, 2013
- Match of the Day? April 17, 2013
Central Technology Expands with Moss IT
October 30, 2012
Successful IT and Communications Solutions business, Central Technology, is set to grow further, following a buyout of MossIT. MossIT, an established Nottinghamshire based IT Support and Maintenance provider, who has a wide range of clients predominantly in the manufacturing sector, including multinational Unit Birwelco, Derbyshire based Coe’s of Derby and Midland Precision, whose parent company Gabro is based in Sheffield.
Chris Moss who has over 18 years experience in IT, has joined Central Technology as a Technical Account Manager. Moss remarks, ‘It was a natural move for both the business and myself. Clients are looking for a broader range of IT and Communication Solutions. Central’s highly qualified technical team and expertise, infrastructure and Cloud solutions resonate strongly with MossIT Clients providing them with a more unified service and greater value for money.
Central Technology is one of the leading providers of IT and Communication Solutions in the Derbyshire and Midlands area. The business, which was borne 10 years ago, currently owns and manages over 175 contracts, over 250 customers and a team of 20 staff.