To develop and grow customer revenues using the CT portfolio of services within a specified customer base, and to work with the Service Manager and Operational departments at CT to resolve issues, and enable the retention and growth of customer revenues and margins.
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Customer Retention in line with individual and departmental KPI’s
- Achievement of revenue & margin growth targets on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
- Understanding customer growth from the existing account base through cross-selling and upselling
- Growth and service of existing customers within the boundaries of the current portfolio, but also working with CT management to help define new product requirements
- Understand business forecasting through effective funnel management
- Maintain a broad understanding of the key technology areas and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers through technology investment and other ROI models
- Effective liaison with, and support for all, other departments within the company regarding the customer base
- Achieve appropriate targeted business mix as detailed in the commission plan
- Adherence to approved service and sales processes to ensure a consistent approach
- Ensure company CRM database(s) are continually updated with changes and additional information as soon as this becomes apparent
- Produce account plans for agreed number of accounts and review quarterly to assist in the achievement of growth targets and retention of existing customers
- Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of managing revenue and profit streams
- Ability to effectively utilise CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of account and order management
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate and balance individual workloads through effective time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively and multitask within in a busy office-based environment
- Understand the implications of customer complaints and basic handling under the supervision of relevant line manager
- Customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Cold calling
- Ability to speak with customers
- Understanding of how to manage meetings with customer base under the supervision of relevant line manager
Minimum of 1 year Account Management and 2 years sales support experience
Who are CT?
We are a rapidly growing MSP with clients throughout Yorkshire and the East Midlands. Having started life in 2002 we now have a team of 50 people operating out of a large, newly refurbished office in Chesterfield.
CT prides itself on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers as well as high levels of internal technical expertise which enables us to operate our own cloud infrastructure and communications network.
We are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious team members to join in our journey with plans to double in size over the next five years.
Why join CT?
CT takes great pride in its high calibre of its team. We recognise the importance of every person within the business and as such are always looking for ways make our working environment as enjoyable as possible. So far we have:
- A large on-site car park.
- Open plan, modern office space with breakout areas and quiet rooms for flexible working.
- A large social hub to relax and have a coffee with friends or enjoy a game of pool or Playstation.
- Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind.
- A mental health in the workplace training and awareness programme available to all.
- An informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where we recognise and reward effort and achievement
- An active formal and informal social calendar with Escape Rooms, Go-Karting and curry evenings being particular favourites.
- Last but not least, Woodstock, our chilled out office dog.