Digital Marketing Assistant
The role of Digital Marketing Assistant will see you provide invaluable support to the Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager in all aspects of the digital marketing mix, with a particular focus on SEO. You will also provide support to the wider team where necessary.
The right candidate will have a strong interest in or previous experience working with SEO, and be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator with strong graphic design skills.
With guidance from the Digital Marketing Executive, you will...
• Build upon the company’s current SEO strategy, including: key word research, site content optimisation, competitor research, optimising SEO for Google, Bing and other search engines, page to keyword mapping and assisting with content strategy (training will be provided to the right candidate)
• Maintain content on company website including blogs, news, services and vacancies
• Manage social media accounts, monitoring effectiveness of content posted (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
• Create and distribute email marketing campaigns, managing customer data in a responsible and professional way
• Create customer facing collateral for print and digital including: brochures, datasheets, flyers, whitepapers and display banners
• Manage the company internal and external newsletters
• Assist with external and internal surveys / promotions /events
Aptitudes / Skills / Abilities / Knowledge
• Base level knowledge of SEO (E)
• Excellent digital content creation skills (E)
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (E)
• Good organisational skills (E)
• Enjoy working within a team. (E)
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (E)
• Hardworking, agile and willing to take on new challenges at short notice (E)
Qualifications / Experience
• Previous experience working with SEO (D
• Previous experience creating content for the digital space (D)
• Marketing or Graphic Design qualification Level 3 or equivalent (D)
About the Company
Who are CT?
We are a rapidly growing MSP with clients throughout Yorkshire and the East Midlands. Having started life in 2002 we now have a team of 55 people operating out of a large, newly refurbished office in Chesterfield.
CT prides itself on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers as well as high levels of internal technical expertise which enables us to operate our own cloud infrastructure and communications network.
We are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious team members to join in our journey with plans to double in size over the next five years.
Why join CT?
CT takes great pride in its high calibre of its team. We recognise the importance of every person within the business and as such are always looking for ways make our working environment as enjoyable as possible. So far we have:
- A large on-site car park
- Open plan, modern office space with breakout areas and quiet rooms for flexible working
- A large social hub to relax and have a coffee with friends or enjoy a game of pool or Playstation
- Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind
- A mental health in the workplace training and awareness programme available to all
- An informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where we recognise and reward effort and achievement
- An active formal and informal social calendar with Escape Rooms, Go-Karting and curry evenings being particular favourites
- Employer of the Year at the 2019 Sheffield Business Awards
- Last but not least, Woodstock, our chilled out office dog!