Digital Marketing Assistant
The role of Digital Marketing Assistant will see you provide invaluable support to the Digital Marketing Executive and Marketing Manager in all aspects of the digital marketing mix. You will also provide support to the wider team where necessary.
You will be involved in campaigns that include the company website, email marketing, digital and print collateral and social media.
The right candidate will be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator and have strong graphic design skills.
Previous experience within a product marketing team is desired, along with excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain content on company website including blogs, news, services and vacancies.
- Manage social media accounts, monitoring effectiveness of content posted (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Create and distribute email marketing campaigns, managing customer data in a responsible and professional way.
- Create customer facing collateral for print and digital including: brochures, datasheets, flyers, whitepapers and display banners.
- Manage the company internal and external newsletters
- Assist with external and internal surveys / promotions /events
- Internal communications - surveys / teams / events / update on all positive business news
- Development of case studies
- Support with award entries / collating information
Aptitudes / Skills / Abilities / Knowledge:
- Good graphic design skills. (E)
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. (E)
- Good organisational skills. (E)
- Enjoy working within a team. (E)
- Fluent written and spoken English. Excellent written and oral communication skills.(E)
- Hardworking, agile and willing to take on new challenges at short notice. (E)
- Detailed understanding of design for digital and print (D)
Qualifications / Experience:
- 1-2 years in-house Marketing/Business experience (E)
- Marketing or Graphic Design qualification Level 3 or equivalent (D)
Essential (E), Desireable (D)