Who are CT?
We are a rapidly growing MSP operating from a large office in Chesterfield – we offer an informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where we recognise and reward effort and achievement.
CT prides itself on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers coupled with our internal technical expertise, enabling us to operate our own cloud infrastructure and communications network.
We are expanding our team and are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious team members to join in our journey.
As a Field Engineer, you will carry out tasks as identified in the Deployment Engineer role, as well as working closely with Project Engineers and senior technical staff to assist with delivery of technical solutions for customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with delivery of IT projects in a timely manner, meeting agreed timescales
- Attend customer site for regular scheduled visits
- Provide end user, post implementation training where required
- Ticket ownership end-to-end throughout its life cycle
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience of Active Directory / Windows Servers / Exchange / 365 / Azure / virtualisation / networking
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points
- Air conditioned offices with shower facilities
- Career progression with personal development plans
- Funded training opportunities
- Vitality private healthcare plan
- Sick pay policy
- An active formal and informal social calendar with escape rooms, go=karting and curry evenings being the favourites
- A large social hub to relax and have a coffee or enjoy a game of pool or use the Playstation
- Hybrid working – remote / customer site / office
- Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind
- Regular mental health training programme available to all
- Last but not least, our office dogs
- Initial remote interview process
- Social distancing in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place with onsite testing