IT Deployment Engineer
What is the role?
As a Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for providing post sale implementation, break/fix on-site support for IT, data, hosting and telecoms networks. This will include implementing new on-site and remote installation works and carrying out on-site break fix works when required.
You will also be required to carry out regular, routine onsite scheduled visits to provide a proactive approach to our service delivery programme
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist to plan, install and close out new implementations in line with budget and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Attend customer site for regular scheduled visits
- Provide end user, post implementation training where required
- Ticket ownership end-to-end throughout its life cycle
You need to be:
A professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic engineer, with excellent communication skills. You are organised, adaptable and calm under pressure with a strong desire to continue to develop your skill set.
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience of an MSP environment
Experience of Active Directory / Windows Servers / Exchange / 365 / Azure / virtualisation / networking
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points
- Air conditioned offices with shower facilities
- Career progression with personal development plans
- Funded training opportunities
- Vitality private healthcare plan
- Sick pay policy
- An active formal and informal social calendar with escape rooms, go-karting and curry evenings being the favourites
- A large social hub to relax and have a coffee or enjoy a game of pool or use the Playstation
- Hybrid working – remote / customer site / office
- Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind
- Regular mental health training programme available to all
- Last but not least, our office dogs
- Initial remote interview process
- Social distancing in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place with onsite testing