The key duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Co-ordination of field engineers
- Scheduling tickets in line with SLA’s
- Schedule the day to day workload for engineers
- Ensuring that parts have been ordered in a timely manner for each individual job
- Ensuring any required workshop preparation is arranged in a timely manner
- Speaking with customers to provide updates of tickets
- Ensuring that parts are collected by the scheduled engineer
- Reporting any scheduling issues or ticket progression problems to the relevant Account Manager, Service Manager or Operations Manager as appropriate
- Checking engineers update tickets in a timely manner
- Act as an escalation point for the team and customers for operational issues and ensure that any additional technical assistance required is enabled across other teams as and when required
- Keeping customers verbally up to date with any changes / delays through the date to any scheduled visits
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of internal controls with the Implementation Department
- Maintain strong relationships with the immediate team, internal and external departments
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the needs of the business and its customers
- Providing admin assistance where required within other service departments
Aptitudes / Skills / Abilities
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment is essential.
- Customer facing; empathise with users, good interpersonal skills, display active listening, polite telephone manner, be courteous
- Personal attributes; pro-active, have initiative; and a can do attitude
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills/written & verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills to schedule the day to day workload for engineers
- Logical and methodical.
- Ability to provide timely and accurate record of works.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
Qualifications / Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience, ideally in an IT environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with CRM / Contract Management systems
Who are CT?
We are a rapidly growing MSP with clients throughout Yorkshire and the East Midlands. Having started life in 2002 we now have a team of 50 people operating out of a large, newly refurbished office in Chesterfield.
CT prides itself on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers as well as high levels of internal technical expertise which enables us to operate our own cloud infrastructure and communications network.
We are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious team members to join in our journey with plans to double in size over the next five years.
Why join CT?
CT takes great pride in its high calibre of its team. We recognise the importance of every person within the business and as such are always looking for ways make our working environment as enjoyable as possible. So far we have:
- A large on-site car park.
- Open plan, modern office space with breakout areas and quiet rooms for flexible working.
- A large social hub to relax and have a coffee with friends or enjoy a game of pool or Playstation.
- Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind.
- A mental health in the workplace training and awareness programme available to all.
- An informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where we recognise and reward effort and achievement
- An active formal and informal social calendar with Escape Rooms, Go-Karting and curry evenings being particular favourites.
- Last but not least, Woodstock, our chilled out office dog.
To apply for this position, use this link: Apply Now