Who are CT?
We are a rapidly growing MSP operating from a large office in Chesterfield – we offer an informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where we recognise and reward effort and achievement.
CT prides itself on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers coupled with our internal technical expertise, enabling us to operate our own cloud infrastructure and communications network.
We are expanding our team and are seeking enthusiastic, driven and ambitious team members to join in our journey.
As a Project Engineer, you will implement a wide range of technical solutions for customers - new / upgrade of existing IT infrastructure, such as installation, migration and troubleshooting for solutions including server infrastructures, network infrastructure, cloud and telephony platforms.
You will become the preferred engineer to a set of specified accounts.
You will work closely with the Projects Team to ensure all projects are delivered efficiently to the customer’s satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Professional approach showing empathy and understanding for the customer
- To deliver highly technical solutions across a wide spectrum of environments
- Deliver IT projects in a timely manner, meeting agree timescales
- Provide project planning, design and delivery of our strategic solutions
- Attend client meetings as a technical advisor
You need to be:
A professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic engineer, with excellent communication skills. You are organised, adaptable and calm under pressure with a strong desire to continue to develop your skill set
Knowledge and Experience:
Experience of project delivery / migrations
Experience of an MSP environment
Experience of Active Directory / Windows Servers / Exchange / 365 / Azure / virtualisation / networking
- Free onsite parking with EV charging points
- Air conditioned offices with shower facilities
- Career progression with personal development plans
- Funded training opportunities
- Vitality private healthcare plan
- Sick pay policy
- An active formal and informal social calendar with escape rooms, go=karting and curry evenings being the favourites
- A large social hub to relax and have a coffee or enjoy a game of pool or use the Playstation
- Hybrid working – remote / customer site / office
- Weekly HIIT sessions provided by The Fitness Truck for those who want to challenge their body as well as their mind
- Regular mental health training programme available to all
- Last but not least, our office dogs
- Initial remote interview process
- Social distancing in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning procedures in place with onsite testing