The term ‘Central Technology Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Quantum Point, Sheepbridge Works, Sheepbridge Lane, Chesterfield S41 9RX. Our company registration number is 04579191 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do no signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Nominet Terms and Conditions
Nominet is the .uk domain name governing body and we are a nominet member that registers the domains requested by our customers with them.
All CT domain names are renewed automatically 7 days prior to the expiry date.
Any cancelled domain names will expire and all services provided to that domain name will be suspended at the date of renewal. The domain name will then go into a 30 day protected period. After 30 days the domain will be suspended by Nominet and it will go into a 60 day grace period. If the domain name is still required it can still be reinstated at the original renewal price up to the 80th day after the domain expiry. After 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale.
Central Technology Ltd will not charge you for transferring a domain(s) away to another registrar tag.
If you have any questions about any domain name registered with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01246 266131. We guarantee to respond to all queries within one working day.
Complaints and Appeal Procedures
If you have any complaints or appeals regarding your domain name please email us at email@example.com or call 01246 266131. We guarantee to respond within two working days. Any complaints will be responded to in full within 5 working days. For escalation please contact Ian Snow on 01246 266130.
If you suspect any of the domain names administered by Central Technology Ltd are subject to abuse please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee to respond to any suspected abuse notifications within two business days.
Registrant terms: www.nominet.uk/go/terms
Domain dispute policy: www.nominet.org.uk/disputes/drs/policy/
Further information can be found at: www.nominet.org.uk