More and more organisations are looking to Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) to remove the trouble of protecting their data internally. Secure Cloud Backup is our approach to BaaS. The backup and recovery of data is an important aspect of every IT department and is usually considered awkward and even unmanageable. People and their skills are the biggest expense and cause of problems when it comes to backup, putting the data of the business at risk and also hindering production time.
Why do I need CT Backup?
Backing up data is one of the most important aspects of IT but it is sometimes overlooked.
Secure Cloud Backup offers the assurance that your data is safe and that copies of your most important files can be retrieved and restored if they become lost, damaged or infected.
Backup as a Service Benefits
Offsite backup and access to our UK service desk
Access to our expert in-house IT Support team
Data is protected by a 24/7/365 manned site, perimeter fencing and fire protection
Fully ISO 27001 accredited by BSI for complete peace of mind
Save money on backing up and restoring important data
Option to scale up or down to manage budgets and demands
Why CT for Secure Cloud Backup?
- Specialists in design, supply, installation and maintenance of backup solutions
- Technical support by Veeam certified engineers
- Data is stored in secure data centres that comply with ISO 27001
- Efficiency - 24/7 management of the datacentre
- Veeam Gold Partner
- Top 5 Veeam UK Partner
Backup as a Service
CT understand how important your data is, this allows us to provide an appropriate backup service. CT Backup is the service that has been designed to:
- Be tailor made to each organisation, as businesses come in all shapes and sizes
- Reduce costs of internal backup operations
- Protect and secure data by complying with regulations and working with industry leading partners
- Minimise disruption by reducing the time in which VM snapshots are open