Our award winning Managed IT Support will shoulder the responsibility of your IT - resolving, managing and advising through the excellence industry standard tried and tested processes.
Managed IT Support
Every organisation is unique. Your bespoke Managed Service plan will support your exacting business demands; either fully or selectively outsourced. Our Managed Service will fill any gap for strategic IT or technical expertise requirements to give you back time to focus on your business objectives.
Align your IT road map to your company objectives to ensure your IT meets your organisations business demands.
Our Service Management Team will create and maintain your IT risk register to manage business risk across your IT estate.
Our Resolver Matrix is used by our Service Desk Team to process your support requests in a consistent and structured method.
Access support from CT’s service desk by phone, email and online portal for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, as well as for remote assistance.
CT monitoring systems, deployed on all customer endpoints and servers, manage anti-virus systems to ensure your teams are safe.
IT Specialist aligned to your account to manage and maintain the relationship between the customer and CT.
Why CT for Managed IT Support?
- Access new technology & have a clear focus on delivery of products or services
- Our in-house expertise & experience allows us to tailor our IT services to meet your business needs
- Secure system & processes – we are ISO27001 certified by BSI
- Real time monitoring & management of any connected device in your company, anywhere in the world
- We have the staff & expertise to deal with any projects big or small
- Award winning remote support software – safe, reliable & fast
What our customers think
"If you have an IT challenge to overcome, CT is always available to discuss, clarify and share ideas. CT work extremely well with our third party providers which is of vital importance for any complex IT infrastructure.
This coupled with their easy approachable manner allows a seamless partnership."
Head of IT, Radius Systems